Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
On-park, there's lots to do with crazy golf, go-karts, an all-weather sports court, adventure playground. amusement arcade and 4 indoor pools.
At the end of the day, customers can enjoy a meal in The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant or treat themselves to fish & chips before settling down for the evening entertainment.
We are seeking a Head Chef with strong organisational skills to join the team in Camber Sands Holiday Park on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for your team and will be overseeing our busy kitchen.
This position is 48 hours across 5 days including evenings/weekends.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Leading the kitchen team to deliver menu items in a timely and efficient manner
* Strict management of waste control
* Meticulous health & safety standards
* Ordering in conjunction with Complex Manager
* Rota and hours management
* Recruitment and training
* Driving customer satisfaction levels through excellent food production
A successful person will have:
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced, high volume kitchen
* Experience in stock take & budget control
* Excellent people-management and communication skills
* Experience of managing a team
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!