London Operations Manager at Megan’s - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022
Come play a leading part of our growth journey!
At Megan’s we are always Sharing, Caring and Daring! It’s what makes working at Megan’s truly unique!
We share and celebrate our successes, share our growth, knowledge and opportunities while also sharing what our true selves are to create a safe space for everyone.
We care about your mental health, your time away from work and what your looking for in a new employer.
We are daring in our expansion plans and our mission to be the most loved neighborhood restaurant.
Yes we are on a truly daring growth journey, seeing us open four restaurants in 2021, seven in 2022 (#22by22) and are aiming for 36 neighborhood spots by the end of May 2024.
So come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at the heart of our neighborhoods with some very cute dogs, fresh food and a brand you can truly grow with and feel proud of.
As our new Operations Manager you will have a people first mentality above all else with the autonomy to shape your neighborhood spots and your leaders to success. In addition you will be:
· Getting involved in projects that shape our business and will have huge autonomy in your role
· Leading an industry-leading team of GMs who take ownership of their restaurants
· Coaching and inspire your team to achieve outstanding levels of hospitality
· Ensuring your team is trained and motivated to deliver the Megan’s experience
· Driving a culture of stability, growth and engagement within your restaurant teams
· Taking full P&L accountability for your restaurants
· Collaborating with the wider Operations Team and Support Office team to ensure that the Megan’s Mission is achieved
· Successfully opening new restaurants within your area, bringing them into the Megan’s family
Are you an experienced, multi-site operator?
- Personable, dynamic & inspiring leader with the ability to make decisions, plan and execute.
- Previous experience running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés in an Operations role
- Hands-on with the ability to get stuck in whilst also thinking at a high level; work closely with the senior management team both FOH and BOH including Support Office.
At Megan’s we pride ourselves on being able to give our team the best incentives and development opportunities in the industry. So as our new Operations Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 (is dependent upon experience and size of region) a 20% support team bonus, an unlimited supply of our incredible food and drinks when working, a 50% discount when dining with your family & friends, as well as flexible working, with our support team base being our lovely Clapham Old Town restaurant!
In addition to the 20% performance bonus you are also eligible for a MEGANSZA Bonus of up to £40k (pro-rata and this is a contractual bonus) paid out to you in April 2024 for the role you play in delivering our profit number and we reach 22 by 22 and 32 by 24.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.