Potential to earn up to £30,000
National Sales Manager
We are looking for a National Sales Manager who will be able to deliver a first-class customer service to our customers via both inbound and outbound sales. The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the sales strategy in order to consistently optimize commercial performance.
You will be able to establish the needs of every customer and suggest the right solutions to provide them with the best possible Stonegate experience. In addition, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for handling potentially larger and/ or more complex enquiries/ sales activity, as well as provide genuine ‘One Team’ coaching support for the team.
Key responsibilities of a National Sales Manager:
- Establish the needs of every enquiry; suggest the best solutions to meet the needs, upselling where appropriate, converting to bookings and hitting NSM bench mark conversion rate %
- Ensure booking system is used in full and all admin for bookings is completed within agreed timeframes of the booking date
- Follow & implement regular business updates including marketing briefs, operational changes, business processes and key focus areas
- Weekly communication on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances. In addition to this you may be required to complete weekly and period forecasting, as requested.
- Drive the pipeline of sales through relationship building.
- Be aware of Social Media competitions and engage with any booking leads on the back of centrally driven campaigns.
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme, 25 days holiday annual leave purchase scheme, free parking at our Support Centre, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance. This is a remote role working from home and is ideally suited for somebody based in or around London due to site show arounds.