£45,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Be At One Liverpool Street
£45,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Get Paid to Party…………
Calling all night owls – want to work in a lively, vibrant, and fun environment with like-minded people? Then this could be the career/role you are looking for. Be At One is part of Stonegate Group, the largest pub, club and bar operator in the UK so if you join us your career opportunities are endless.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team to improve all aspects of the business including: P&L, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
An exciting opportunity presents itself at this high-profile flagship Be At One situated in the heart of the City-of-London.
Situated on Old Broad Street we are conveniently positions a couple of minutes’ walk from Liverpool Street station, with its transport links to North London, Essex & beyond. We are situated close to the destination hub that is Bishopsgate and its surrounding attractions.
We are able to trade well in the week for corporate business, however across the weekend we are a pre-booked destination for the best party in the area, with lots of bookings and high demand.
Our broad guest appeal, due to location and size, means we can host many of the local corporate post-work get togethers’ and events of all sizes, and we are equally the perfect venue for weekend socials too.
The venue operates over 3 floors with a combined capacity of over 500.
A modern and contemporary core Be At One bar operates on the ground floor each evening, along with a 40 people seating area out front to maximise over the sunny periods.
Our 2nd floor clubroom, The Hideway, houses specialised LED effect lighting, a quality sound system with DJ booth and leather booth seating, which adds to our premium experience expected from the brand for late-night party.
Our 3rd floor aptly named The Loft, caters for the more intimate bookings and event of up to 90 people with its own rooftop terrace.
This vacancy would suit a General Manager with at least 2 years’ experience. You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high-quality late-night environment, safely in line with licensing & door security management guidelines.
With high levels of pre-booked activity & events you must come from a fast paced highly proactive sales environment to support the continued development of new sales channels, whilst being able to build, manager & develop a large team to deliver on this.
You must be uncompromising on expecting the highest of guest standards, quality of product and experience.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday