Commis Chef (4 days on, 3 days off plus £1000 Welcome Bonus)
Cliveden's story is one of over 350 years of powerful personalities, debaucherous parties and scandalous affairs.The Grade I listed stately home retains much of the grandeur from its days as a private house, but this is mixed with an approachable and open welcome that instantly puts you at ease. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden remains an extraordinary 5 star hotel that has to be experienced.
To assist in the preparation and service of food for guests and staff under the supervision of the Sous Chef/Chef de Partie.
- To take pride in high standards of specified work in accordance with the Executive Head Chef's instructions;
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, to be passionate about the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef;
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section;
- To take pride in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives;
- To take ownership and carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage;
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used in the work place; and
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the hotel to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the luxury hotel sector.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Staff accommodation
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
£1,000 welcome bonus is payable after successful completion of 3 month probation period
If you find the pace and buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!