At Campanile, we are not just looking fo skills and experience; personality is equally important! We are a family and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us. If you have passion to deliver great customer service, you have the positive attitude, and you enjoy interacting with people continue to read.
The main purpose of the chef is to participate in the food service and present our food dining concept to our guests. You will prepare food following the standards, respecting the food safety regulations and the budget. You will ensure appropriate stock levels in order to enhance departmental profitability.
- Working with group standards: Implement & respect chain's SOP. Implement corrective action after guest review, mystery visit and complaint letter.
- Purchasing: Order product; - Prepare the order. Place the order
- Department storage: Register stock in & out. Manage food stock.
- Security: Participate in the opening and closing of the department
- Safety: Ensure guest safety. Ensure food hygiene compliance.
- Restaurant & Banqueting:Ensure banqueting material storage
- Kitchen: Participate in the staff canteen service. Prepare food for staff food. Participate in the organisation of kitchen for service. Action any operational activity if needed. Ready for service.Deliver service to the guest. Prepare and deliver food order. Organise and maintain buffet. Organise cleaning during service. Clean down the buffet area. Clean the kitchen area.
The right fit: Ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
Experience: Prior experience (2 years) in a branded environment would be preferred.
- Intermediate food hygiene HACCP
- Knowledge of health & safety procedures
- Good knowledge of ingredients & cooking methods
- Understanding of menu costing
- Ability to understand & follow guidelines
- Food Level 2
- Food Level 3 (useful)
- Knowledge of food allergens
- Working in a team
- Hard worker & committed to work
- Sense of organisation
- Positive attitude & passionate for food
- Good personal appearance
Who we are:
Campanile Manchester are a 104 bedroom hotel and restaurant with 2 meeting rooms, part of a Campanile hotel chain. Campanile is part of Louvre Hotels Group. Please see our company profile for more information.
Our hotel is open 7 days a week 365 days per year, so we can offer flexibility to employees with various shift patterns.
What we offer:
We can offer you a working environment where you can enjoy yourself, develop yourself, be yourself and contribute to make a positive change in how we operate. Our employees don’t just join us for a job, they are our biggest asset to making that difference for our guests and we reward this loyalty and great service.
We also offer a range of reward and benefits package growing gradually, which amongst other things, includes:
- Free meals whilst on duty
- On-site parking
- Company uniform
- 28 days holiday a year, which includes Bank Holidays
- Employee discount at out hotels worldwide
- Employee discount platform
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online training tools
- Career Progression
- Live-in position available
- 8 hour shift
- AM / PM / Day shift
- Weekend availability
If you are interested in what you have just read and wish to be part of our successful team, and you meet the legal requirements to work in the UK,, then apply now.
Our People Team will review your application and will be in touch shortly.