Aim of the role:
To assist the Facilities Manager on a day to day basis with all aspects of painting and decorating as required. This role also includes other general maintenance duties and working 1 weekend a month.
- To take ownership and ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and report any faults to the Facilities Manager.
- To show teamwork and flexibility: order and collect paint and materials following authorisation from the Facilities Manager.
- To keep stock levels of wallpaper as per the requirements.
- To be passionate in working to a very high standard with a degree of independence.
- To ensure all priority maintenance jobs are completed in the Facilities Manager's absence.
- To call out contractors after liaising with the Duty Manager in the Facilities Manager's absence.
- To be able to respond to changes in job priorities at short notice.
- To be confident in completing any other reasonable task as required by the Facilities Manager.
- To be passionate in attending necessary training sessions or staff meetings.
- To make sure that Company Policy, the Vision Statement and Departmental Objectives are followed and utilised at all times.
- All staff should be confident in understanding and executing the company's policies and procedures with respect to privacy, confidentiality and data protection.
- To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety Procedures and Health & Safety regulations.
What's In It For You?
- Service Charge paid monthly
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays
- Regular team events and appreciation days
- Staff accommodation
- Free team meals
- Uniform provided
- Awards of Excellence recognition
- Discount on Spa treatments and products
- 25% discount on all Food & Beverage
- Length of service gifts
- Team referral scheme
- Health cash plan
- Team rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Friends and Family rate at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the pace and buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!