What is a Sous Chef? The mysterious sounding name is derived from the French word meaning "under", did you know that? The long hours and the pressure to always deliver great food can make work challenging but you enjoy that.
Join us as a Senior Sous Chef, you'll be second in command to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us , up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Employee Referral Program
Westwood (part of ETM group) is a great destination within the newest part of the Westfield White City expansion project. With enough screens to please any sports fan, Westwood is a great spot to chill after work and enjoy any and every game. So if you fancy a bite to eat, or want to enjoy a few drinks during a match, Westwood has it covered.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the BOH team.
We're currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue. Using the best in seasonal British produce, the Sous Chef will be an active part in menu development, creation of daily specials, and the training and development of the junior team members.
While doing this you will be exposed to further development opportunities of your own, learning to manage the kitchen and understand the financial aspects of the department.
The ideal Senior Sous Chef:
- Be a savvy and forward thinking kitchen manager
- Have a background within a similar restaurant environment
- Thrive under pressure and excel in busy environments
- Be able to nurture the team and help them achieve their goals
- Have experience working at Senior Sous or Sous Chef level in a quality led venue
- Have a strong grasp of stock control, budgets and scheduling
Can you please click on the following link to complete a quick test as part of the interview process
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.