A bartender, also known as a barman, barmaid, mixologist, alcohol server or an alcohol chef, is a person who formulates and serves alcoholic or soft drink beverages behind the bar.
Does the definition describe you? If the answer is yes, we are looking for you!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
Westwood (part of ETM group) is a great destination within the newest part of the Westfield White City expansion project. With enough screens to please any sports fan, Westwood is a great spot to chill after work and enjoy any and every game. So if you fancy a bite to eat, or want to enjoy a few drinks during a match, Westwood has it covered.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
Experience is valued, but certainly not essential, as we pride ourselves on superior training standards. Within our operations team you'll find people started who with no bar experience, but through the power of personality - and the right guidance from us - have risen up the ranks.
As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the bar
- Previous quality bartending experience in a busy setting
- A passion for fantastic food and drinks
- Cocktail creations & menu costings
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Loves being part of a team
- A love for "wow-ing" the guest and going the extra mile
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10, however you will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.