Our beautiful site, in the heart of Chelsea, with a prime position on Sloane Square and a prime position in people's hearts! We've got an exquisitely handed new Head Chef who's ready to charm London's taste buds. Join him in taking The Botanist Sloane Square to new heights!
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef, you'll be second in command to the Head Chef, adding your experience and wisdom to the team.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Employee referral bonus
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us , up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
The Botanist (part of ETM Group) is a renowned restaurant and cocktail bar located in the prestigious Sloane Square. We only work with the freshest, most seasonal ingredients, using niche suppliers at the top of their game. Our menus are at the heart of what we do, and we regularly change our offering to ensure we are serving the most inspiring and delicious dishes.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We're currently recruiting for a Senior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue. Using the best in seasonal British produce, the Sous Chef will be an active part in menu development, creation of daily specials, and the training and development of the junior team members.
While doing this you will be exposed to further development opportunities of your own, learning to manage the kitchen and understand the financial aspects of the department.
The ideal Senior Sous Chef:
- Be a savvy and forward thinking kitchen manager
- Have a background within a similar restaurant environment
- Thrive under pressure and excel in busy environments
- Be able to nurture the team and help them achieve their goals
- Have experience working at Senior Sous or Sous Chef level in a quality led venue
- Have a strong grasp of stock control, budgets and scheduling
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.