As a Head Chef you're as close to a superhero as it gets in the kitchen. Everyone in the brigade looks to you for inspiration and you'll have to hold your own with the front of house restaurant staff, too.
A good Head Chef is a born leader who relishes taking responsibility for the running of the kitchen, but also knows when and how to delegate.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous contribution to your medical expenses such as dentists, opticians, chiropractors and therapy treatments
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us , up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Employee referral bonus
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
The Botanist (part of ETM Group) is a renowned restaurant and cocktail bar located in the prestigious Sloane Square. We only work with the freshest, most seasonal ingredients, using niche suppliers at the top of their game. Our menus are at the heart of what we do, and we regularly change our offering to ensure we are serving the most inspiring and delicious dishes.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the BOH team.
We're currently recruiting for a Head Chef to join our fantastic venue. Using the best in seasonal British produce, the Head Chef will lead our menu development, creation of daily specials, and the training and development of your team. Our menus are at the heart of what we do, and we regularly change our offering to ensure we are serving the most inspiring and delicious dishes.
Our next Head Chef:
- Strong experience leading a high volume, high quality kitchen
- Solid people management skills with the ability to set clear objectives
- Thrive in a busy environment, as our venues are extremely popular
- Strong business, organisational and analytical skills in a complex, high volume environment
- Be inspired by seasonal menu creation
- Have experience working at Head Chef level in a quality led venue
- Be able to adapt to two very different venues
- Have a strong grasp of stock control, budgets and scheduling
- Be able to multi task across the different sites and ideally have experience in events
- Be able to nurture the team and help them achieve their goals
Can you please click on the following link to complete a quick test for the interview process
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.