As a Commis Chef you're on the first rung of the ladder to becoming a great chef!
If you creative & dynamic who is able to work within the existing team and learn all aspects of the kitchen, We'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Money off your shopping at Sainsbury's, Boots, H&M, M&S, ASOS, Apple and many more high street stores
The Jugged Hare (part of the ETM Group) truly epitomizes the "Best of British" - from a bar serving excellent ales and wonderful wines to a restaurant focusing on strict seasonality, including only the very best cuts of meat and unusual and delicious game, it's a foodie heaven! With a ceramic tiled restaurant, open kitchen, taxidermy galore and an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team, it's the perfect place to indulge in a delicious lunch or dinner, 7 days a week.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are on the look out for a Commis Chef who loves being in the kitchen and working as part of a team.
Our ideal Commis Chef will have:
- Previous chef experience preferred but not essential for the right candidate
- Willingness to learn
- A lot of stamina! Cooking in a high-pressure kitchen is hard work
- Cooking skills and product knowledge
- Strong level of English
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and?find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10, however you will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and Tronc.