The Ivy Collection, Ivy Asia and Unique Restaurants are looking for a Head of Recruitment, this role will be managing a large scale team, whilst shaping and delivering the restaurant groups talent acquisition strategy.
You will solely be responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment of Senior Leadership roles across the business including Support Office, Finance, Marketing and HR.
The role will have a focus on both recruitment and retention of our team members, managers and support office roles, ensuring the Recruitment Team deliver the best talent in the industry whilst giving all external candidates a seamless recruitment journey and supporting the employee beyond their appointment into our business.
Working closely with COO, Ops Directors and major shareholders within the business to build long lasting relationships and confidence in hiring process and talent selection.
You will be based in London but will be required to travel across the UK as required. This is an extremely busy role so the ideal candidate will be highly organised, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be a natural people person who will enjoy driving the development of others.
We will give you the flexibility to have input into moving things forward and enhancing the way we work.
- Develop the strategic direction of the recruitment function, identifying opportunities to increase recruitment effectiveness through awareness of the industry.
- Lead on, and develop your team on, nurturing effective relationships with both external providers and internal shareholders / decision makers.
- Provide consultative advice across all aspects of recruiting acting as a 'trusted advisor' including attraction strategy, D&I and all talent acquisition related projects.
- Develop and/or improve Retention Strategy working close with HR / Learning and Development and the restaurants, so as to have a deeper understanding of how to create and maintain a positive working culture for our teams.
You must have:
- Significant recruitment experience and understanding of best practice in the external marketplace including talent pooling and market mapping
- How to identify and attract passive candidates building strong pipelines across functions
- Coaching, developing and support of the Recruitment Team
- Thriving on working in a fast moving, deadline orientated, working environment.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to build relationships at a senior business level
Head of Recruitment benefits:
- 100% in all of our restaurants
- Private Medical Cover
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more...
If you would like to work for the fastest growing restaurant group in the UK, we would love to hear from you.