Competitive based on experience
Stonegate Group are recruiting for an Assistant Fixed Asset Accountant to join our highly skilled Group Accounting Team. Working from our offices in Solihull, this is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant to support with financial reporting, reconciling our key balance sheet and making suggestions to improve our systems and processes.
The Assistant Fixed Asset Accountant is part of a team responsible for the accounting for Stonegate Group’s £4bn of property, plant and equipment and is a key member of the Group Accounting team.
Key tasks for the Assistant Fixed Asset Accountant include:
- Applying fixed asset accounting rules to analyse monthly maintenance and construction costs.
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers for 20 group companies, including running depreciation, capitalising additions and site disposals.
- Additions reporting vs budget and by project
- The preparation of the year end statutory fixed asset notes which form key notes in the Statutory accounts of the Group.
- Assist with external audit queries during the audit process.
- Quarterly and yearly office for national statistics surveys
- Reconciling key balance sheet accounts
What’s important to you? Is it …
- Financial: We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential up to 10% of your annual salary; access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream; 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days each year, 25% Stonegate discount card and High street discounts.
- Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative work spaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
We can offer you all of this – apply now!