We have an opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our exceptional kitchen team at The Plough Inn in Kelmscott, Lechlade. The Plough Inn is a quintessential country village pub, a 'real' local, and an off the beaten track hidden gem.
If you have previous experience as a kitchen assistant or are currently on an apprenticeship scheme this opportunity would be ideal for you as your first experience of a professional kitchen and your first step in your cooking career. You will be expected to develop your skills and knowledge through both practical working and formal culinary training. You will have a passion for cooking high quality seasonal produce, individual dishes, and menu selections.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive salary and a share of the tips.
- Pro Active + health and wellbeing cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our stunning pubs
- Mentoring and personal development with an opportunity for career progression
If you want the opportunity to join a professional team who are passionate about delivering incredible hospitality, we would be delighted to hear from you and chat to you further about the opportunity to join our team.