We are looking to appoint a Catering Team Leader to oversee the day-to-day running of Barton Halls busy dining room operation. Reporting to the Catering Manager, the role presents an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focussed individual seeking a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Catering Assistants to ensure the dining room and related service areas are set up prior to each meal service;
- Proactively ensuring dining room cleaning schedules are adhered to;
- Liaising with customers throughout their stay and catering for their dietary needs;
- Effective two-way communication with the Guest Care team and other Catering Team Leaders;
- Staff observations, reviews and development in line with STAR file obligations;
- Identifying forthcoming guest and operational needs;
- Undertaking senior responsibilities across the centre operation as required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to develop their career within front of house catering management.