£9.58 per hour plus company benefits
Full-time hours, alternate weekends
A Top 20 Mid-Size Care Home Group 2021 (4th year running)!
Netley Court is an 'Outstanding' rated residential/dementia care home located in Netley Abbey. We are looking to recruit a full-time Housekeeper to carry out general housekeeping tasks and to assist in the laundry. Full training is provided.
The Housekeeper role is to ensure that the home, its furnishings, equipment and linen are clean and safe at all times. You will keep all areas of the home clean and tidy, including our residents bedrooms so a compassionate manner is required.
When in the laundry you will be responsible for performing laundry functions which include collecting and sorting clothes and linen, washing and ironing. We value our housekeepers as they are responsible for keeping our beautiful home as an inviting environment for our residents, families and team members.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids.
- Compassionate and caring nature.
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Previous housekeeping / laundry experience in a residential care setting.