Barista & Bar Team Member at Megan’s - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022
“Flexible hours, great atmosphere and a lot of cute pups”
At Megan’s we are always Sharing, Caring and Daring! It’s what makes working at Megan’s truly unique!
We share and celebrate our successes, share our growth, knowledge and opportunities while also sharing what our true selves are to create a safe space for everyone.
We care about your mental health, your time away from work and what your looking for in a new employer.
We are daring in our expansion plans and our mission to be the most loved neighborhood restaurant.
Yes we are on a truly daring growth journey, seeing us open four restaurants in 2021 and our plans are for 32 by 2024.
So come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at the heart of our neighborhoods with some very cute dogs, fresh food and a brand you can truly grow with and feel proud of.
What you will receive as our new Barista:
· Monday – Friday £10.30 per hour.
· Saturday – Sunday & Bank Holiday’s £11.30 per hour
In addition, our team receive length of service increments on top of their base hourly rate as follows....
· Extra 50p per hour after 3 months service
· Extra £1.00 per hour after 6 months service
· Extra £1.50 per hour after 12 months service
· Plus if an additional £1.00 ph of every peak day worked if your site hits sales bonus!
Meaning you could earn up to £12.30 ph when you first join us and £13.80 ph after 12 months!
· Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
· We share our weekend shifts so that every member of our team has one weekend off a month.
· Work & life balance – Full time (30 hour working week) and part time (15 hour working week) positions and a commitment to make sure we also are flexible around your personal life.
· A fun work environment with a family feel.
· Wagestream – Access the money you have worked for before payday
· Investment in YOU to become our next Team Leader in one of our openings next year! We offer regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development with our exciting growth journey as we promote on average one person a week!
What you will be doing? :
- Caring for your guests.
- Sharing your exceptional knowledge of our Megan's menu to our guests.
- Daring to make fantastic coffee’s in busy service.
Are you our next Megan's Barista?
- You will be an enthusiastic and hands-on, eager to share amazing guest experience to make the nations most loved neighbourhood restaurant.
- Share your passion for great coffee and fresh food made with quality ingredients
- Daring and Results driven attitude towards service and hospitality
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Package includes membership of an independently managed tronc arrangement through which service charge is allocated outside of and in addition to your basic pay from your employment. Hourly amount shown is indicative, based on current tronc allocations, and actual pay may vary based on service charge collected.