Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
Memories of a special conference, event or banquet come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. You will be responsible for setting up the function and meeting rooms to specific guest requirements, you will have an eye for detail and primarily be guest focussed and determined to create a memorable customer experience.
This role will also include pre and post event duties such as setting up the function/conference rooms, preparing and breaking down break out areas, serving refreshment breaks, meals and/or drinks and refreshing the room/s throughout the event.
- Advantageous to have previous experience in an F&B/C&B background
- A passion for customer service with your own unique flare with strong problem resolution skills. A friendly and bubbly personality with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks. Proactive and organised. This role will sometimes include late finishes and early starts to meet the needs of our guests
- High standards of cleanliness and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.