Shift pattern: 7:00 - 15:30 + Overtime
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
Chef de Partie benefits:
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £29,000 per annum and the opportunity to earn extra through overtime plus a Free Gym Membership.
- This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme
- A great cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension
- Life Assurance (x2)
- 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service
- Great benefits for you and your family
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Chef de Partie include proven experience of working within a kitchen, excellent communication skills & a strong team player. You must have an outstanding time-keeping skills.
- Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team in line with Company procedures
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported.
- Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
Flexibility is required!
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
If you want to be part of something special, apply for the role today.