Assistant Manager at Megan’s - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022
At Megan’s we are always Sharing, Caring and Daring! It’s what makes working at Megan’s truly unique!
We share and celebrate our successes, share our growth, knowledge and opportunities while also sharing what our true selves are to create a safe space for everyone.
We care about your mental health, your time away from work and what your looking for in a new employer.
We are daring in our expansion plans and our mission to be the most loved neighborhood restaurant.
Yes we are on a truly daring growth journey, seeing us open four restaurants in 2021 and our plans are for 32 by 2024.
So come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at the heart of our neighborhoods with some very cute dogs, fresh food and a brand you can truly grow with and feel proud of.
What you will receive as our new Assistant General Manager:
· Competitive salary of up to £30,000 *
· Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
· We share our weekend shifts so that every member of our team has one weekend off a month.
· Work & life balance – 48 hour working week and a commitment to make sure we also are flexible around your personal life.
· A fun work environment with a family feel.
· Wagestream – Access the money you have worked for before payday
· A bonus of up to £7,200 a year, with realistic targets.
· Investment in YOU to become our next Assistant General Manager in one of our openings next year! We offer regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development with our exciting growth journey as we promote on average one person a week!
What you will be doing? :
To share your knowledge and care for your team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant; engaging the team to deliver unforgettable guest experiences. You will dare to make every restaurant shift is better than the last; and support with team training to ensure they possess the knowledge they need to shine.
- Run smooth and energized shifts to deliver the Megan’s guest experience
- Bring exceptional standards in your restaurant.
Are you our next Megan's Assistant Managers?
- Charismatic, energetic and personable individual with great communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- To have a good understanding of systems; such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS.
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Be thrilled by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Package includes membership of an independently managed tronc arrangement through which service charge is allocated outside of and in addition to your basic pay from your employment. Hourly amount shown is indicative, based on current tronc allocations, and actual pay may vary based on service charge collected.