Kitchen Porter - The Dickens Inn - St. Katherine's dock
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.57.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Kitchen Porter to join The Dickens Inn at St. Katherine's dock.
As a Kitchen Porter you will work a variety of shifts between 8 am and 10 pm - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role
Responsibilities for Kitchen Porter:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products / menu
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Ingredients preparation and portion control
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Assist with deliveries and stock rotation
Requirements for Kitchen Porter:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Kitchen Assistant:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation.