Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
As a member of our group you will project a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times, ensuring that the guest's needs are met to the highest possible standard and that customer care along with attention to detail is paramount at all times.
As a Car Park attendant you will be the first point of contact for the majority of our guests. You are responsible for the meeting and greeting the guest, explaining the procedure, the cost of parking and issue a valid parking docket that is returned on departure. You will be responsible for working with the concierge team to help guests with their luggage, and ensure that the highest level of security is maintained at all times following our internal procedures.
The successful candidate will have previous experience, ideally within a hotel environment, with an outgoing personality, excellent communication skills and excellent command of the English language.
You will also be of smart professional appearance, have extensive experience in customer care and will make guest satisfaction a priority. You will be punctual and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and be an effective team player.
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.