Do you want to work in a city that was voted in the ‘Top 5’ happiest places to live in the UK?
Do you want to work with a hotel that has a year-to-date employee retention rate of 96%?
Do you want to oversee an F&B department that is consistently at the top of leader boards?
Do you want to be inline as a future General Manager?
What about global training and development opportunities, a generous pay and benefits package, and an employer that listens to you?
If you answered YES to these questions and are an F&B superstar, then this is the job for you!
We are recruiting for an experienced operator to join our team as our Events, Food and Beverage Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be ideally working in a similar position now within a branded hotel establishment. You will be a natural leader with the skillset to coach, develop and lead your team successfully.
You will be responsible for the smooth operation of the following outlets:
- 1,006 sq. meter of banqueting and event space.
- Macro Pierre White Steakhouse and Grill Restaurant
- Electric cocktail bar with two balconies overlooking the beautiful waterfront.
- Ground floor café.
- DoubleTree signature breakfast.
The Events, Food and Beverage Operations Manager will be reporting directly to the hotel’s General Manager and will form an integral part of the hotel’s management team.
Below outlines some of your core duties in this position:
- A hands-on operator who is present at key times ensuring the smooth operation across the hotel’s F&B outlets.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of F&B skills training. As well as ensuring brand, internal, development, and compliance training is completed within the team.
- Defining and maintaining standard operating procedures within the F&B operation.
- Focusing on controlling costs across the F&B operation such as payroll, ordering, wastage, stock control, etc.
- Continual coaching and mentorship of the F&B operations team. As well as line management for supervisory and management team members.
- Maximizing all revenue possibilities. Cultivating a culture of confident upselling and cross selling within the team.
- Champion of the brand across the food and beverage function.
As well as your day-to-day duties, your personal development will be important to the Company. You will be working with the guidance our of Group F&B Development Manager and also the Group Operations Manager. You will be surrounded by experienced, motivated and driven leaders who are passionate about food and beverage. In addition, this role is designed to put you on a path to be a future General Manager within the leaf HOSPITALITY group. As long as you have the work ethic, integrity and skillset required then your future possibilities are endless within this rapidly growing management Company.
What’s it like working with leaf HOSPITALITY?
Joining our team allows you to experience the benefits that come from working with the leaf HOSPITALITY group. We have one simple value that unpins everything we do; Be Excellent. You'll be joining a team who loves what they do, cares about our people, upholds great hospitality, and values our team's input. You'll be working with leaders who act with integrity and are human.
We will invest in your continued learning and development and allow you the room to grow within the Company. We work with global brands which provide great training and worldwide opportunities.
You'll have access to all the expected benefits too like 33 days holiday, increased pension contributions, employee assistant program, discounted hotel stays, and family-friendly leave. We understand pay is important to our team and that's why we ensure we are competitive in the marketplace in this area. In addition, we have tips, incentives, and bonus schemes in place to motivate our teams.