We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our highly successful team here at our Soho Hotel. This role is an integral part of the Kitchen and a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment. You will need to be able to perform under pressure and have a willingness to adapt a hands on approach.
Working as part of our Kitchen Team, you will be expected to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop, with the potential to progress within the company.
What we Offer:
· £10.04 per hour
· Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
· Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
· Paid Overtime
· No split shifts
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Uniform and Meals provided
· Uniforms Dry Cleaned
· Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
· Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
· Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
· And much more!
What you Need:
· Experience in the same or similar role
· Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
· Passionate about food
· Organisational and Communication Skills
· Ability to work within a team
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage