Up to £30,000 & annual bonus scheme
Stonegate have an exciting pipeline of planned works across our Property Team, and we are looking for somebody to co-ordinate the capital projects delivery programmes, administer the PMO software and ensure that all project reporting is adequate.
The PMO Coordinator will assist in the management and reporting of the programme by providing quality business reports and coordinating various stakeholders across the organisation to ensure critical path is maintained.
Key responsibilities of a PMO Co-ordinator:
- Manage information systems and inputs to ensure that project data is accurate and up to date. This will involve gathering a large body of data from multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Control information by ensuring that any programme movements have been through the correct governance and lagging any uncontrolled changes to the PMO manager or other senior relevant stakeholder.
- Is able to adapt reports from information systems to suit different audiences to provide user friendly information.
- Provide input to high quality business reporting and act as information hub for the programme.
- Act as the “champion” for the information systems and improvements.
We are looking for somebody who is extremely organised, has the ability to lead and manage in a matrix way, and who can work autonomously. This is a fast-paced role and would ideally be suited for somebody who has understanding of the principals and frameworks for successful planning, Project and Programme Management.
What’s important to you? Is it…?
- Financial: Salary is up to £30,000 with bonus potential up to 10%, being able to access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream; 25 days annual leave, our Stonegate discount card and High street discounts.
- Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative workspaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
We can offer you all of this – apply now!
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars