Up to £85,000 & annual bonus scheme
As we continue to grow and develop our business, we are looking for a Head of Programme Management to lead the Programme Management Office to ensure programme objectives are met through effective decision making, efficient operations and management of risk.
We are looking for somebody who has experience working within a fast-paced environment who has knowledge of either PMO or Project Management. This is a great role for somebody who can facilitate a team culture which focuses on improvement, with strong relationships and clear communication, to drive the Capital investment programmes across Stonegate.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Programme Management Office:
- Delivery of the capital programmes successfully
- Report on key programme milestones, overall deliverability and risks weekly / monthly
- Act as the key stakeholder in the Lucernex Accruent account management (PMO software)
- Set and run the governance meetings related to programme delivery with key stakeholders across the business
- Management of the PMO team to ensure programme objectives are met through effective decision making and efficient operations
- Work in partnership at a peer-to-peer level (property managers) to drive insight on the programme highlighting any risks to programme delivery and actions to mitigate (for cost, time and quality).
We are looking for somebody who is qualified in MSP/Prince 2 and a P30 Practitioner qualification would be desirable.
What’s important to you? Is it…?
- Financial: Salary is up to £85,000 with bonus potential up to 20%; company car, being able to access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream; 25 days annual leave, our Stonegate discount card and High street discounts.
- Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative workspaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
We can offer you all of this – apply now!
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars