Here at Otolo, we’re on a global mission to uplift the careers of hospitality professionals through mentoring, training, insights, events & community.
We’re growing quickly and are on the hunt for someone remarkable. A Marketing Manager that loves hospitality and wants to join us on our journey of creating something truly unique. Working alongside the Marketing Director, you will be at the forefront of our expansion plans and will help build out our vision and support structures to enable us to reach our goals. This is an incredibly exciting time for Otolo and we can’t wait to welcome you to our amazing team.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident marketer with minimum 5+ years of experience with excellent organisational skills.
- Results driven with proven experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies and plans.
- Creative mindset that continually looks for more efficient ways to reach our goals faster
- An eye for great design with experience of using Canva, Wordpress and video editing software an advantage
- An understanding of the foundations and principles of marketing and how to apply them across both traditional and digital mediums
- Data and insight driven
- Excellent copywriting skills with experience of implementing content marketing startegies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment and balance and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience in a hospitality marketing or business start-up role an advantage
- Team player that is able to react to change easily
Who is Otolo?
Launched in 2019 and based at The Print Rooms in Southwark, Otolo was created to inspire, support and empower sustainable and inclusive career development and retention within the industry. Government backed with support from an additional five businesses, Otolo has a clear vision of where its heading and what it will take to get there. For more information on Otolo visit, www.myotolo.com
Job Type: Permenant
To apply, send your covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. You must be eligible to work in the UK