voco Grand Central Hotel are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our growing Kitchen team
Salary £28,080 per annum – (40 Hour, per week contract)
Overtime Available and Paid
Salary breakdown: £13.50 per hour.
Working shift patterns will be between 9.00am - 11.30pm
Are you ready to bring your exceptional culinary skills and experience to a crucial role in a world-leading luxury 5-star property?
Then we invite you to join us as a Chef De Partie at voco Grand Central
Our 5* property is legendary, with multiple outlets in including The Champagne Bar, Room Service, Events Space and Tempus restaurant.
Your core purpose will be:
- Be yourself – take pride in what you create & earn your place in the team, take ownership of your work.
- Lead yourself - be the best version of yourself, have a willingness to learn & grow, share your learnings.
- Make it count – Expectation is high, ensure we deliver, world class in all we do.
As a Chef de Partie you will need:
- Passion - Hospitality is at the heart of what we do, Passion for making guest happy is key.
- Experience – Up to five years industry & educational experience, we never stop learning
- Commitment – We are open all year-round, the stage is set & the lights are always on. We all need to play our part.
What we offer
Just for being part our IHG (Intercontinental Hotel Group) family:
- £28,080 per annum, Plus Great IHG Perks
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated) (Increases annually)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7FTSE 100 Company
- Market leader in delivering true hospitality for good around the world
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to travel globally
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform laundered
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, develop you as an individual
Relive the golden age of travel at voco® Grand Central - Glasgow, an enduring monument to Victorian glamour in an unbeatable central location, attached to Glasgow Central Station, a city landmark since the 19th-century heyday of the railways.
High ceilings, chandeliers and wood panelling embody the elegance that makes our hotel special. Our magnificent, marble-clad Champagne Central bar open all day for sharing menus and afternoon tea, while Tempus Restaurant offers the best of Scottish cuisine. The Grand Ballroom is a charming spot for memorable celebrations, and 10 flexible meeting rooms take care of your business events.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Chef de Partie then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.