Barista at Starbucks Exeter Station.
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10 per hour
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for Full Time Team Members to join our Starbucks at Exeter Station.
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 5am and 8pm including weekends.
Please note that availability is required during school/uni/college holidays.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Barista:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Barista:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Barista:
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for team member role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.