Pastry Chef de Partie
Bar des Pres - Saint-Germain’s most-loved and exclusive neighbourhood restaurant arrives in London Mayfair, showcasing the very best of French – Asian from famed chef Cyril Lignac.
Bringing an acclaimed concept from Paris, our cuisine showcases the best of France and East-Asia. Bar des Pres is chic and refined, and where luxury meets the energy and welcoming warmth of a neighbourhood place. Guests are at the centre of our vision, and the heart of what we do. We also take pride in our exceptional customer service, dynamism and top-quality food.
Bar des Pres is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Tronc bonuses
- Great career progression
- Flexible working
- Staff meals on site
- Shared tips
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Free online training
We are currently looking for talented, passionate and dynamic candidate to join our team as a Pastry Chef de Partie. The ideal Pastry Chef de Partie will:
- Manage and train Demi-Chef de Parties and Commis Chefs in the Pastry department
- Have a good level of practical and technical pastry knowledge
- Ensure all food items are prepared according to the standard recipes ensuring guest
- Have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a passionate, efficient and good team player
If you’re up to the challenge and think you could be our next Pastry Chef de Partie, send us your CV and let's have a chat!
*All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.*