ETM - Senior Chef De Partie
We know that there's a huge demand for chefs in London and we really do want and need some fantastic talent to help us keep delivering the amazing dishes our regulars have come to know and love us for! So, let's be honest, the punchy joining fee is to capture your interest.... But we know once you join us, you'll go wild for the food and love being part of such a special team in a special venue. There's nothing else like the Jugged Hare in London and we couldn't be prouder.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Employee referral scheme
The Jugged Hare truly epitomizes the "Best of British" - and as we head into game season on August 12th, this is the place to be for ambitious chefs - part of an established dining destination, showcasing the UK's best game produce.
The Jugged Hare is loved by locals, for its bar serving excellent ales and wonderful wines to the restaurant, where we focus on strict seasonality, including only the very best cuts of meat and unusual and delicious game, it's a foodie heaven!
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the BOH team.
Our next Senior Chef de Partie must have a passion for producing top quality dishes and will assist the Sous Chef. You will ensure all food preparation meets standards and will prepare and present high quality food.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and progress your career, whilst being part of a brigade where the team is at the forefront.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong command of the English language and experience working in a foodie high volume environment
- A stable, proven background
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10, however you will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and Tronc.