Team Member @ Liverpool Airport SSP Starbucks
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.57 per hour.
Earn an extra £1.20 per hour for any hours worked between midnight and 06:00
Travel Support Available to/from the Airport at unsocial times
Apply if you are passionate about providing legendary customer service to all customers. This position creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing them with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Coffee geeks welcome!
We are looking for Full Time Baristas to join our Starbucks at Liverpool Airport.
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 03:30am and 22:00pm.
Requirements for Barista:
- Due to some responsibilities within the role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Responsibilities for Barista:
- Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Benefits for Barista:
- Free meal on shift
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Fancy finding out more? Apply today for our Barista roles!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.