We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the Marketing Team of Caprice Holdings.
The Caprice group encompasses London’s favourite restaurants, from some of the oldest and most classic establishments in London to its most exciting and innovative new openings. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry, Caprice Holdings offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and culinary training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows.
Our Social Media Executive will enjoy the benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Apply today and join us as a Social Media Executive.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the role as Social Media Executive.