£21,000 + bonus + training + benefits
Are you looking for an entry into Accounts and Finance or alternatively do you have experience of working within a department that requires attention to detail, accurate reporting and great customer service?
Our Pub Reconciliation Team are based in Luton and are responsible for reviewing and processing weekly cash expenditure declarations from our Managed houses in line with company cash and stock policies. If they’re not correct, then our Pub Reconciliation team also produce and submit journals to correct the Pubs’ P & L accounts.
If you’ve had a basic accounting exposure then we’d love to talk to you, but we’re happy to train you on the systems we use.
Some of the responsibilities for the Pub Reconciliation Assistant include:
- Processing the weekly cash expenditure for pubs checking that spend is captured accurately and authorised by the relevant manager or Area Manager
- Creating and posting journals to correct the P&L where anomalies are found
- Communicating and escalating any concerns to internal departments, Audit or Area Managers
- Creating and distributing weekly reports to escalate any non-compliance issues
- Representing the department and presenting at Area and General Manager Meetings to raise awareness of controls and the support that the team wish to offer as part of their customer service
- Providing an induction to new General Managers or Area Managers surrounding the expectations for the submission of the End of Week Envelopes
This is a full time role based in our Luton offices 4 days a week, with one day working at home
What’s important to you? Is it …
- Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative work spaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
- Financial: The salary is up to £21,000 depending on experience, with bonus potential to 10%, being able to access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream, 25 days annual leave, Stonegate discount card, High street discounts.
We can offer you all of this – apply now!