Eclipse Hotels Group is an international family owned hotel group who are headquartered in West London. Our company's current portfolio includes brands such as Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and EasyHotel, located across the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeping Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express Norwich. You will have the opportunity to join a developing employer who has the passion and drive to deliver first class service and a quality employee experience.
Our guests deserve the highest level of cleanliness and comfort within our bedrooms, and it is your job to ensure that this happens. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the housekeeping team, ensuring standards are maintained and delivered all times.
Join us and enjoy our excellent benefits:
- Discounted Hotel Rooms at 5000+ IHG Hotels worldwide. With 50% off Food and Beverage Services
- Employee Assistance and Welfare Program
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Cashback and discounts on the leading high street retailers
- Complimentary Meals on duty (selected hotels only)
- Employee of the month and Employee of the year awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development.
What will your key responsibilities and duties be:
- Supervising the housekeeping team, ensuring standards are maintained and delivered all times.
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is delivered at all times in line with our core values and standards, exceeding guest expectations.
- Manage the everyday activities, plan and assign work for your team, ensuring that you are staffed correctly
- Train your team to ensure that they are complaint with legal or local guidelines, in addition to ensuring that equipment is used correctly and safely.
- Create a warm welcome to everyone and set the tone for each of our guests’ experience.
- Respond to any of our guest comments or complaints as a priority
- Prepare bedrooms for any guest’s special requests.
- Fulfil any reasonable requests from our guests to ensure that you can satisfy their comfort, security and Safety.
- Lend a hand to colleagues in other areas of the Housekeeping Team when requested by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Must follow at all times Group Policies and procedures with regards to Fire, Health & Safety, Security standards.
- Previous housekeeping supervisory experience is required
- Ability to lead, train, coach and develop a team
- Communication Skills – Our guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you will need to be easy to talk to.
- Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so that every one of our guests leaves with great memories.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Flexibility – nights, weekends and bank holiday shifts all come as part of the job!
- Fitness –You will also be on your feet for most of the day, also be prepared to bend and kneel a lot. There may also be some heavy lifting involved.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in recruiting a diverse workforce that promotes inclusive, people focused culture.