General Manager - Slug & Lettuce, Manchester & Surrounding Areas
Up to £45,000 p.a. + Bonuses
Slug & Lettuce, Manchester & Surrounding Areas
Salary Up to £45,000 DEO p.a. + Bonuses
- A developer of people
- Results driven
- Someone who leads by example
- Motivated and influential
- A team player
- A great communicator
- Customer focused
Fabulously fun, uncomplicated, and unpretentious – Slug & Lettuce is famous for its 2-4-1 cocktails, Bottomless Brunches, Martini Trees, great food and teams full of fantastic individuals. Trading until late on the weekend we are the go-to-place within the town for that all important party atmosphere.
As General Manager we want you to have proven experience ideally managing a high-volume branded business, if you have some late-night trading experience to that would be great too. You will be a self-starter with a desire to always deliver operational excellence.
Your team will want to work with you because of the positive environment that you create. As General Manager you will always be looking for opportunities to reward, recognise and develop your team to exceed both guest and company expectations.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following.
- Generous bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off food & drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed on finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream, enabling you to withdraw part of your wages before payday