At Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, we are Looking for a Kitchen Porter who can commit to a minimum of 40 hours (5 days) per week!
We are paying £10.50 per hour, every hour worked paid!
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
As Kitchen Porter we are looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter, or Prep Chef
- Experience with working in a busy kitchen environment & being able to work with deadlines.
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
In return, you will receive some great IHG benefits (in case you needed persuaded)…like:
- £10.50 per hour – every hour Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata)
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual