We have proudly placed No.1 in the “Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK”– Come and be a Hickory’s Smokehouse Assistant Manager and we can offer you a generous package of up to £33,000 per year including Tip Jar!
Can you inspire a team to follow your example? Are you a mighty motivator and guest-led leader? If you are a passionate Manager looking for your next big step on the hospitality ladder then we want to hear from you.
As the fastest growing, independent Southern style Smokehouse group in the UK with our award-winning Hickory’s Academy, we are really going places – and we want to take you with us.
Want to find out more? Click ‘apply’ now and you could be our next Assistant Manager!
Benefits of being a Hickory’s Assistant Manager
- Competitive Assistant Manager pay
- Earn up to £5000+ per year on top of your salary with our generous Tip Jar from our guests
- 25% discount for you and 5 friends at all of our restaurants (including Barlounge & Upstairs at the Grill in Chester). This will increase to 50% discount for loyal service
- Birthday reward - A meal on us for you and your friends every year
- Superb training & progression opportunities with The Hickory’s Academy
- Qualification opportunities whilst working (Up to A Level and Degree level equivalent)
- FREE BBQ / Team food and authentic sodas while on shift
- Christmas Day off work every year
- Paid occasion days off (Wedding Day, Kid’s first day at school, Moving into your first house and more!)
- The Red Zone – Our pledge to work life balance.
- Enhanced paternity and maternity pay
- Up to £500 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to ‘give a bit back’ by joining our fundraising activities for Cash for Kids
- 24-hour access to our wellness programme
- Stacks of enrichment opportunities including the possibility of once-in-a-lifetime trips to the Deep South!
- Amazing team parties
- Company Pension Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
So, if all of that sounds amazing to you and you want to come and be a Hickory's Smokehouse Assistant Manager, then click ‘apply’ now!