We have an exciting opportunity for a Golf Services Assistant to join our team at High Legh Park Golf Club. As our assistant you will be working 40 hours per week on a shift rota basis during our opening hours. Flexibility with your working hours would be required so you are available to support the team during the busiest and key trading times for the buisiness.
As an assistant you will be the first point of contact for our customers/guests. Our Assistant will deliver excellent customer service while maintaining the day to day tasks required with the range.
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunites
- Free on-site parking
- Contributory pension scheme
What you will be doing as our Golf Services Assistant:
- Always deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure the driving range is kept clean and tidy.
- Collection of range balls from the outfield.
- Preparation of golf buggies for daily bookings.
- Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Perform auditing according to company procedures.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to the line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for security and management
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings where required
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
Our successful candidates will have previous experience in a similar role. They will be a service professional with the ability to communicate effectively with people on all levels.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today!