We are looking for a Head Chef for our two floor restaurant in Barnes, SW London
You will be responsible for creating an exciting, seasonal and varied menu for up to 500 covers per day.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced and passionate about creating and producing a seasonal British menu
- Well versed in English
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have a positive outlook
- Able to lead fairly and responsibly
- Able to hire and train staff competently
- Look after all Health & Safety aspects for the Kitchen
- Run the department at a profit
We will offer the successful candidate:
A very competitive salary depending on experience (salary info below not exact)
28 days holiday
Company perks discussed at interview stage
Please email your CV and covering letter outlining relevant experience and provide us with the contact details of an appropriate reference.
All applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain work permits in the UK prior to application. We can only hire candidates over 18. We will only get in touch with applicants we decide to take to the next stage of recruitment.