Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About the role…
You’ll provide day-to-day leadership and direction to maximize financial returns through revenue generation and productivity to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction in the hotel. You’ll drive the development of people, create and maintain a memorable guest experience, execute on company standards and build awareness of the hotel and brand in the local community. You’ll keep our hotel running smoothly, make sure everything is working well and all our guests are safe and comfortable.
Whilst hands on when the demand requires, you will also have a commercial focus and know all parts of your business - driving and monitoring guest experience and commercial success.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience of developing and leading a team
- Ability to create a collaborative, positive and motivated workforce driven to achieve company goals
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience
- Strong communication skills through a variety of means
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure, adapting your approach to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team
- Financial and commercial awareness
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.