Private Dining Room - Junior Sous Chef
Opened in 2011, in the heart of central London, 34 Mayfair serves impeccably sourced meat and seasonal game, as well as fish, shellfish and lighter plates. Guests dine in seductive and sophisticated surroundings, amid a contemporary art collection that reflects the venue’s understated elegance.
Our kitchens embody a secure and supportive working environment, where our chef management team come together from different hospitality and catering backgrounds to deliver a Caprice dish to be proud of in a pace that can challenge you.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality and catering sector and want to push yourself, contact Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Junior Sous Chefs will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining at any Caprice Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland.
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and culinary training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.