Kiosk Team Member - Part Time Position - Birmingham
Kiosk Team Member - Part Time Position
As a Kiosk team member you will:
- Be familiar with producing high quality work
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment while looking after the counter
- Have the passion and enthusiasm to learn and train in the art of sushi
- As a team member you will be a strong team player, able to support the team and deliver top quality sushi to our customers.
- Be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Engage with customers through sampling and informing them of the different options available for all to try
- Drive sales by engaging with customers at the counter helping them to make an informed purchase and ensure they always leave happy with the quality of sushi and customer service.
- Assist in weekly and monthly stock checks and ensure they are done accurately.
- Ensure daily records of delivery, wastage, and temperature checks are done as accurately as possible
- Build customer brand loyalty through an understanding of our brand and strong customer service
- Be able to maintain high standards of cleanliness at ALL times following cleaning procedures.
- Be aware of allergens present to ensure that customers can be given adequate allergen information
- Ensure no NUTS are consumed during work hours to adhere to our NUT FREE policy.
- Ensure you keep to the rota and are on the counter at the time your shift starts (not in the changing room)
- You will inform Area Manager and Store Manager when unable to attend a particular shift or running late with adequate reasoning and proof (i.e. Doctors note)
Sound like you? Please APPLY NOW we want you!