Manager - Full Time Position - Cape Hill, Birmingham
Manager at Panku - Full Time Position
As a Manager you will:
- Be responsible for running your division, and in some instances a whole shift in the absence of a salaried manager.
- Manage stock ordering to ensure your team will be able to hit production targets, and ensuring wastage targets are also hit
- Lead consistent standards and analyse profit performance.
- Be obsessed about standards and hospitality, then leading and challenging team members to achieve the highest levels of service.
- Ensure the budget is hit through managing labour cost, food cost and gross sales to ensure profit is achieved in your counter
- Create an engaged team through a culture of team work and support.
- Maintain High standards of cleanliness and organisation
To become our Manager you :
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing customer service and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding customer expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards
- Will work closely with Kiosk Manager on assessing teammates’ skills and knowledge gaps to help build and sustain a high performing team
- Will Train teammates in a supportive and motivating manner ensuring that successful performance is reinforced and constructive feedback is provided
- Drive systems and standards of new program concepts through coaching, role modelling and spot-checking
- Support the teams in opening and closing locations on assigned days and provide leadership during the hours of operations & be flexible to support other counters when required
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by being a 'safety-minded leader' who leads by example in reporting any food and safety issues and deficiencies in the sites.
- Support and cover an emergency shift when necessary
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
- If you are truly passionate about a career and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then this is the place for you.
If this is you? APPLY NOW we want you!