Team member Starbucks Stores - Manchester Airport
Stores Team Member at Starbucks Manchester Airport
Rate of pay for all ages is £10.57 per hour plus an additional £1.20 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6 am.
- £500 Retention Bonus!
- Earn an extra £5 per hour for all hours worked over 30 hours. (T&C apply. Ends 31.08.22)
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
We are looking for a Part Time Stores Team Member to join our Starbucks Team at Manchester Airport
As a Stores Team member you will work shifts from 05:30am til 11:00am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Extra hours may be available
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Requirements for Stores Team Member:
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Stores Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Responsibilities for Stores Team Member:
- Stock replenishment and heavy lifting
- Dealing with deliveries of the stock coming in
- Completing all paperwork involved in receiving, transferring and stock level
- Ensure all aspects of food storage, safety and delivery
Benefits for Stores Team Members
- Free Meal on shift
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.