The Museum Inn in peaceful Blandford Forum is a bustling pub, providing food and accommodation to holiday makers and staycationers alike.
We are looking for a fun and passionate Deputy General Manager to join us and work as part of our great management team. This Deputy Manager's got to love country living, prioritise their community, a knack of delivering exceptional guest experiences and expects high standards from themselves and their team.
Why work with us?
- You get great staff discounts across all our pubs (Cirrus Inns, 24 & counting!) and that's 25% off food & drink and 50% on overnight stays!
- There are tonnes of training and development opportunities including some really fun and interesting things.
- There's a good salary to be had, site-controlled tronc, an achievable bonus scheme and loads of employee benefits.
We're looking for our deputy general managers to:
- Help us keep the best people
- Coach, develop and mentor their team to success
- Drive standards and knowledge to create guest Wowments, every time
- Generate great sales ideas and PR opportunities
- Deliver on your forecasts and budgets
- Create sales opportunities whenever they can
- Deliver on the pub's controllables
- Salary package of up to £37,000, including tronc + bonus
If you’re interested in joining and want to be part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV and apply now, we want to hear from you!
Cirrus Inns is a collection of iconic pubs and country inns, celebrating the best of British and supporting our local heroes. Cirrus Inns is not your usual "pub group". We want people with creativity, individuality, and flair to bring your own special brand of magic to our family and our pubs, so if you're looking for a cookie cutter operation then we are NOT for you. Please find out more about Cirrus Inns by visiting www.cirrusinns.co.uk.