While working for Kindergarten Kids as an Early Years Apprentice you will also be completing your Level 2 childcare apprenticeship qualification to learn and develop within the sector. Your working week will be divided to ensure you have plenty of time to complete your apprenticeship coursework and have a sound understanding of your theory elements.
Your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Follow daily routines
- Promote good health and hygiene
- Work to a daily cleaning routine in each department
- Help to implement plans and activities
- Help to observe and monitor the children’s well being and development
- Help to write daily contact books (if applicable)
- Buddy a key group
- Assist with the preparation of meals for the children
- Assist in the general cleaning
Your working week will consist of 30-36 hours and will be based on shift work.