Food and Beverage Administrator
A great opportunity has become available for a Food and Beverage Administrator to work with our Group Food and Beverage Manager and Group Head Chef on the menu submission calendar, formatting and recording new menus.
You will provide administrative, operational and secretarial support to the department and work on projects. This will include providing support with the menu submission calendar, formatting and recording new menus.
What we Offer:
· Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
· Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
· Paid Overtime
· No split shifts
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
· Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
· Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
· And much more!
What you Need:
· Experience of menu design and printing
· Food and Beverage experience (desirable)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Familiar with some food and drink terminology
· Great attention to detail
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York.
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
· Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
· Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
· Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.