Not a bakery as you might think...
The Lebanese Bakery specialise in traditional Lebanese Manaeesh which is toppings on a flat bread, with all the mixes produced in house. All the flatbreads are baked to order in Lebanese style gas-fired oven, with the majority ingredients and toppings carefully handpicked by selected Lebanese farmers.
The Lebanese Bakery is a franchise that originated in Beirut, Lebanon. It has now expanded to London (Covent Garden and Harrods) and other parts of the gulf countries, and has even more sites opening soon.
The hope is to create an authentic farm to table experience in the heart of the city by offering consumers high quality and natural products prepared by talented and creative teams in the most authentic and traditional way.
The Lebanese Bakery family is a young and dynamic brand offering a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a kitchen - preferably with a pizza oven
- Experience with middle eastern cuisine
- Be a team player
We are looking for a supervisor to join our young and dynamic brand
· Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
· Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
· Maintain quality control for all food served
· Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
· Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
· Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
· Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
· Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
· plan and implement strategies for sales promotions effectively and efficiently
· deliver and track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual store objectives
· take a proactive role in managing production
- Full training
- Lots of career progression in a growing company
- Job security
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted / free food
- Wellness programmes
Come and be a part of our team - make your impact!